· 1 candy potato (350g), peeled, chopped
· ¼ jap pumpkin, lower into small cubes
· 2 tablespoons olive oil
· 1 medium onion, finely chopped
· 1 tablespoon curry powder
· 1 teaspoon floor turmeric
· 1 bay leaf
· 1 cup inexperienced beans, chopped
· 2 carrots, diced
· 1 cup broccoli, lower into florets
· 2 zucchinis, diced
· ½ head cauliflower, lower into florets
· 2 x 400g tins chopped tomatoes, no added salt
· 250g further lean beef mince (exchange with further lentils for vegetarian possibility)
· 2 x 400g tin lentils, rinsed, drained
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Boil 1L water and steam candy potato and pumpkin till delicate (about 10–15 minutes).
3. Switch to a bowl, add 1 tbls oil & mash. Put aside.
4. Add remaining oil to a big saucepan positioned over medium-high warmth. Add onion, curry powder and turmeric. Prepare dinner for 3–Four minutes, till delicate. Add bay leaf and mince; cook dinner till simply browned.
5. Stir by way of beans, carrots, broccoli, zucchini and cauliflower. Prepare dinner till delicate for approx 5 minutes.
6. Add tinned tomatoes, flip up the pan and produce to a simmer (small bubbles).
7. Stir by way of lentils and simmer for 15 minutes.
8. Switch combination to a big casserole dish and prime with mash. Place into preheated oven and bake for 40 minutes.
*Recipe tailored from the Australian Wholesome Meals Information.