A nutty oat chocolate base, berry coconut filling, wealthy chocolate topping and a additional particular sprinkle of raspberries, coconut – and Barebells Coco Chocolate no added sugar protein bar for additional richness.
I really like no-bake recpes – particularly ones with attractive vibrant layers! – and these are one in every of my favorite latest ones I’ve created. You may miss the Barebells bar in case you can’t pay money for them, they are going to nonetheless be simply as scrumptious for when that chocolate repair calls out to you!
For the bottom –
- 100g rolled oats (I used Mornflake)
- 50g nuts of alternative (I used Whitworths walnuts)
- 30g cacao or cocoa powder (I used Bioglan)
- 80ml coconut oil (I used The Coconut Firm)
- 20ml maple syrup
For the filling –
- 200g frozen berries
- 150g desiccated coconut
- 50g sweetener or stevia (I used Natvia)
- 100ml coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the topping –
- 100g darkish chocolate (I used Seed & Bean)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 x Barebells Coco Bar, diced
- Coconut chips (I used Purchase Wholefoods On-line)
- Freeze-dried raspberries
- First make the bottom: Place the substances in a meals processor (I used my Ninja Kitchen) and mix till mixed. Press right into a lined 15cm x 20cm tin evenly then put aside.
- Clear your meals processor then add the filling substances and mix till mixed. Unfold this over the bottom and place within the freezer for 1 hour.
- Gently soften the chocolate and coconut oil then pour over the berry coconut layer. Scatter over the Barebells bar, coconut chips and freeze-dried berries. Chill within the fridge for a minimum of four hours to set.
- When able to serve, come out of the tin, lower into items and revel in!