RUN! GEEK! RUN! is devoted not solely to bodily fitness, however to its local people
ALEXANDRIA, Va. (PRWEB)
September 10, 2019
Downtown Alexandria is residence to the annual RUN! GEEK! RUN! 5K. In 2019, the race takes off on September 29th, winding alongside Important Line Boulevard and Potomac Avenue. At its core, RUN! GEEK! RUN! is devoted not solely to bodily fitness, however to its local people. Yearly (12 and counting), this USATF-certified occasion has grown in participation and impression. Listed below are 10 explanation why it is best to go all in for RUN! GEEK! RUN! 5K:
1) Before everything, RUN! GEEK! RUN! advantages the area people — a brand new beneficiary every year. This yr’s recipient is Nationwide Industries for the Blind (NIB).
2) RUN! GEEK! RUN! goals for optimum impression: All proceeds go to the charity of selection.
3) It’s legit: The 5K course is USATF-certified.
4) Good critiques: Previous runners rave in regards to the race, calling it the “excellent course.”
5) It’s inclusive: RUN! GEEK! RUN! is open to runners and walkers of all ranges and skills.
6) It’s family-friendly: Children are welcome to take part too! Our course is stroller-friendly, and youngsters 9 and beneath actually have a probability to win a coveted bobble-head trophy.
7) Talking of prizes: RUN! GEEK! RUN! awards prizes to high runners in a number of classes.
8) Smells like…Workforce Spirit: RUN! GEEK! RUN! provides firms and organizations the prospect to construct their very personal staff! Workforce-build whereas supporting your neighborhood and having enjoyable.
9) Tons of native assist: RUN! GEEK! RUN! attracts plenty of nice sponsors yearly like HudsonLake, TD Financial institution, Jen Walker Workforce, Buchanan Edwards, InSite Wi-fi Group, Large and Axis Analysis — simply to call just a few!
10) Final, however definitely not least – Meet Eugene! Our geeky mascot is all about neighborhood and fitness. He even has his personal staff and all the time welcomes new recruits. Signal as much as be a part of #TeamEugene at this time!
About RUN! GEEK! RUN!
RUN! GEEK! RUN! is an annual 5K race happening in Alexandria, VA. This occasion is open to people of all ages in addition to groups. We additionally welcome sponsors – all in assist of a very good trigger.
Yearly RUN! GEEK! RUN! selects an area nonprofit to which all proceeds from the race are donated. This yr’s recipient is Nationwide Industries for the Blind, a company instrumental in guaranteeing that People who’re blind can discover gainful employment alternatives.
Previous beneficiaries of this occasion embrace The Capitol Submit, Alexandria Firefighters Serving to Palms Aid Basis, and Alexandria Seaport Basis. Contact RUN! GEEK! RUN! through our web site: https://rungeekrun.com.
Ironistic is a full-service on-line growth and advertising agency. With many years of trade expertise beneath its belt, Ironistic delivers modern web site growth providers and built-in advertising options to firms of all sizes and throughout all industries.
From small, brochure web sites to customized portals, Ironistic providers embrace technique and consulting, web site/app design and growth, on-line advertising and search engine marketing options, in addition to web site internet hosting and upkeep.
Contact Ironistic through their web site or by calling:703-829.0809.
About Hudson Studio:
Hudson Studio is an award-winning design and visible communications agency based mostly in Alexandria, VA. With over twenty years of design expertise, they concentrate on delivering distinctive and efficient options for each shopper. Their aim isn’t solely an amazing, completed product, however nice outcomes and an amazing expertise.
Previous shoppers of Hudson Studio embrace Alaska Airways, Cedars-Sinai Medical Middle, Toyota Monetary Companies, and the Alexandria Chamber of Commerce. Contact Hudson Studio through their web site or by calling:703-837-9094.
About Nationwide Industries for the Blind:
Since 1938, Nationwide Industries for the Blind (NIB) has centered on enhancing financial and private independence alternatives for people who find themselves blind, primarily by way of creating, sustaining and bettering employment. By way of the manufacture and provision of SKILCRAFT in addition to different services and products of the AbilityOne TM Program, NIB and its community of related nonprofit companies are the nation’s largest employer of people who find themselves blind. NIB has referred to as Alexandria residence for greater than 20 years and not too long ago moved into its new headquarters in Potomac Yard. For extra details about NIB, go to NIB.org.
Share article on social media or e mail: