Keto Hen Fried Rice is a flavorful, low-carb, better-than-takeout model of the basic Chinese language consolation meals dish. Everybody in your loved ones will love this! Prepared in solely 25 minutes.
This publish accommodates affiliate hyperlinks, which suggests I’ll make a small fee if you buy by way of certainly one of my hyperlinks.
This recipe comes with a warning. The warning is: beware of creating this recipe as a result of when you do, you may be requested to make it many times and once more. Ketoers, non-ketoers, youngsters, buddies, household, coworkers… everybody can be asking you to make that “keto / low carb / low calorie / wholesome / scrumptious Hen Fried Rice recipe.” Guard your servings rigorously as a result of you might discover a forkful or two lacking in case you flip away for a minute… or worse but, you might discover tomorrow’s lunch portion mysteriously lacking from the fridge.
Why You’ll Love This Keto Hen Fried Rice Recipe
- It’s a breeze to make so you’ll be able to simply make one other batch (or three) to maintain up with your whole fan mail requests.
- This dish is good for dinner, lunch, and meal prep.
- It’s prepared in solely 25 minutes. (Yeah!)
- Every serving accommodates a mere 2.8g internet carbs.
Elements Wanted to Make Keto Hen Fried Rice
Ingredient portions are positioned within the recipe card on the finish of the publish.
Here’s what you’ll have to make this tasty low carb Hen Fried Rice:
- Unsalted butter
- Boneless, skinless rooster breasts
- Frozen riced cauliflower
- Frozen peas and carrots combination
- Inexperienced onion
- Recent ginger
- Garlic powder
- Crushed purple pepper flakes
- Tamari (gluten-free soy sauce) or coconut aminos (FYI, utilizing coconut aminos will add an additional 1.5g internet carbs per serving of this dish (see part under re: tamari vs. coconut aminos)
- Toasted sesame oil
- Salt and pepper
- Swerve or erythritol (non-obligatory; provided that you want a touch of sweetness in your Hen Fried Rice)
Learn how to Make Keto Hen Fried Rice
That is only a fast overview of learn how to make keto-friendly Hen Fried Rice. For the recipe intimately, scroll to the recipe card on the finish of the publish.
This recipe is made in 4 (fast n’ straightforward!) phases. First, scramble the eggs and put aside.
Second, cook dinner the rooster and seasonings and put aside.
Third, cook dinner the veggies and seasonings.
Fourth, put all the things again within the pan with the ultimate seasonings.
The result’s this! 😍
What’s the Distinction Between Tamari and Coconut Aminos?
Tamari is a gluten-free (no wheat) soy sauce that’s made fully from soy. Based on SAN-J, a preferred model, tamari has a “richer, milder, [and] extra advanced style” than you’ll discover in conventional soy sauce. It accommodates 1g internet carbs per tablespoon.
Coconut aminos, in distinction, are freed from each gluten and soy. Coconut aminos are constituted of the fermented sap of the coconut blossom and, whereas it tastes soy sauce-ish, it isn’t as salty and has a sweeter taste. Coconut aminos have 3g internet carbs per tablespoon (Coconut Secret model).
Tamari is decrease in carbs than coconut aminos; utilizing coconut aminos will add an additional 1.5g internet carbs per serving of this dish in case you use a full Three tbsp coconut aminos. Diet information have been calculated based mostly on the utilization of tamari. I admit I like the sweetness of coconut aminos, so I usually discover myself making this dish with 2 tbsp tamari + 1 tbsp coconut aminos, after which I add just a little Swerve or erythritol for a bit extra sweetness. (Not numerous Hen Fried Rice recipes comprise sugar/sugar substitutes… possibly I’m simply bizarre. 🙂 )
Diet Info for Keto Hen Fried Rice
- 324 energy
- 32g fats
- 19g protein
- 2.8g internet carbs
That is calculated utilizing tamari, not coconut aminos (that are increased in carbs).
Extra Keto Dinner Recipes You Might Take pleasure in
Hungry for extra keto dinner recipes? Give this Keto Hen Alfredo Casserole a strive in addition to Keto Buttery Hen Casserole!
Like This Put up? Give it a Share!
I hope you like this straightforward low carb rooster recipe! If you happen to favored this publish, I might so respect you giving it a share through the use of the social sharing icons. THANK YOU!
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter divided
- 2 giant eggs flippantly overwhelmed
- Sea salt and black pepper to style
- 1 lb boneless, skinless rooster breast, minimize into half” items
- 2 cups frozen riced cauliflower
- 1/4 cup frozen peas and carrots combination
- 1 giant inexperienced onion sliced
- 1 tsp contemporary ginger finely minced
- half tsp garlic powder
- half tsp crushed purple pepper flakes or to style
- 1-2 tsp Swerve or erythritol non-obligatory
- 3 tbsp tamari or coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
Warmth 1 tbsp butter in a wok or giant high-sided skillet over medium-high warmth. Add eggs and season with salt and pepper to style. Cook dinner, stirring continuously, for 1-2 minutes or till eggs are cooked by way of. Switch eggs to a plate and put aside.
Add 1 tbsp butter, diced rooster breasts, and half of the ginger, half of the garlic powder, and half of the purple pepper flakes to the recent wok or skillet. Season with salt and pepper to style. Cook dinner for 4-6 minutes, stirring incessantly till the rooster is cooked by way of. Switch rooster to a plate and put aside.
Once more add 1 tbsp butter to the recent wok or skillet, plus the frozen cauliflower, peas and carrots, inexperienced onions, Swerve or erythritol (non-obligatory), and remaining ginger, garlic powder, and purple pepper flakes. Season with salt and pepper to style. Cook dinner, stirring incessantly till the frozen veggies are heated by way of and tender, roughly 3-5 minutes.
Lastly, to the cooked vegetable combination, add tamari (or coconut aminos), sesame oil, cooked eggs, and cooked rooster. Cook dinner for 1-2 minutes, stirring continuously, or till all elements are totally mixed and heated by way of. Take away from warmth and prime with extra inexperienced onion, if desired, and serve instantly.
- If you happen to do not like numerous warmth, cut back or remove the crushed purple pepper flakes. If you happen to love warmth, preserve or improve the called-for quantity.
- Tamari is decrease in carbs than coconut aminos; utilizing coconut aminos will add an additional 1.5g internet carbs per serving of this dish in case you use a full Three tbsp coconut aminos (Coconut Secret model). Diet information have been calculated based mostly on the utilization of tamari.
Keto Hen Fried Rice
Quantity Per Serving
Energy from Fats 171
% Every day Worth*
Saturated Fats 7.5g47%
* P.c Every day Values are based mostly on a 2000 calorie diet.
Diet information are included as a courtesy solely. They’re correct to the very best of our data based mostly on the elements and types used, however their accuracy just isn’t assured. If relevant, sugar alcohols have already been faraway from the full carb depend.